Increase the population of ready skilled workers in America through better alignment between the educational system and the opportunities created by industry.
In order to fulfill its mission, the Industry Workforce Needs Coalition will:
- Identify and communicate critical hiring needs
- Foster business/education partnerships
- Redefine the image of Career and Technical Education among policy makers, educators, and the general public
- Increase the programs offered and enrollments in those programs
- Create a national funding mechanism to support its mission and the expansion and creation of CTE programs